Tea House Yoga with Karyl Misserville
May 14 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am
One event on May 28, 2024 at 9:00 am
One event on June 11, 2024 at 9:00 am
One event on June 25, 2024 at 9:00 am
One event on August 6, 2024 at 9:00 am
One event on August 20, 2024 at 9:00 am
One event on September 10, 2024 at 9:00 am
One event on September 24, 2024 at 9:00 am
All proceeds donated to support Sawyer Park.
About the Event
Enjoy an intimate personalized yoga class inside Alnoba’s stunning woodland Japanese Tea Touse and relaxing stroll through our Winkley Brook forest area.
The Japanese Teahouse at Alnoba sits on a hillside overlooking the winding brook and a majestic stand of white pines. It is built of Pacific redwood to traditional specifications for a light, airy experience that makes you feel as though you are floating among the trees.
These classes are limited to just five people. We are looking forward to more added sessions this year.
About Karyl Misserville
Karyl is a registered yoga teacher with over 400 hours of training in Asana, Pranayama, Meditation and Philosophy. She has additional training in Yin, Restorative and Yoga Nidra. Karyl teahces Ashtanga-based Vinyasa as well as Chair Yoga. Karyl loves helping students develop a mind-body connection through slow, strong movement and breath awareness.
Rules and guidelines
- Walk to the Tea House starts at 9AM. Please make sure you are in the parking lot before then. Guide will meet you there. Guests who arrive after this time will not be able to join.
- Guests must stay with the guide at all times.
- Wear appropriate footwear and bring a bottle of water. You will be walking on wooded trails
- Alnoba’s buildings are closed. Guests may use the portable restroom in our parking lot.
- Please bring your own yoga mat with you. You will need to carry it up to the teahouse.
- No dogs are permitted on the property.
Refund and weather policy
Tickets are non-refundable. Please note that all events at Alnoba are rain or shine. If an event is cancelled due to extreme weather you will receive an email notification. If you do not get an email notifying you that the event is cancelled, that means the event is still going forward as scheduled.
Your ticket purchase supports getting kids outside
All proceeds from these events go to support Kensington’s Sawyer Park. This public park is 30+ acres of safe, beautifully-maintained space where families from across the Seacoast gather to meet, play and enjoy the outdoors. All proceeds from this event are donated and ticket sales are therefore nonrefundable.
Stay up-to-date on our leadership development offerings and news!