Conveniently located just one hour from Boston, Concord, and Portland, and 20 minutes from Portsmouth, Alnoba is at once easily accessible and wonderfully secluded.
Take your team out of the office to gain a fresh perspective. Alnoba offers indoor and outdoor meeting spaces, state-of-the-art audio-visual equipment, farm-to-table dining, and an expert support team to ensure that you and your team have the best experience possible. Alnoba’s variety of unique and comfortable meeting spaces and delicious farm-to-table catering make any meeting or off-site a special event.
Make it your own
Work with our experienced planning and support staff to plan the perfect event for your group. Our 400 acres of woods, fields, and ponds give you plenty of space to spread out. Take a morning hike to clear out the cobwebs, gather around the fire pit to celebrate a successful day, or enjoy a barbeque on the lawn.
During your stay, your group has access to:
- Miles of walking trails
- Peaceful reflective ponds
- Rustic campfire pits for evening team activities and celebrations
- Innovative works of art integrated into the landscape
- State-of-the-art professional ropes course
- Challenging aerial adventure course nestled in the trees
- Cozy overnight accommodations
- Use of the main Alnoba building
- Beautiful yoga and meditation studio
- Delicious catering from The Farm at Eastman’s Corner
Alnoba offers a magnificent setting on 400 acres in New Hampshire’s woodlands. Nature, art, and a commitment to sustainability create a magical environment for your special day.
We have over 30 years of experience creating seamless events. Our welcoming staff are fanatical about detail and experts in event management. Our beautiful property offers countless possibilities: gather around the fire pit for cocktails and star gazing, enjoy a leisurely brunch by the pond, or take to the skies on our private aerial park. Please note, Alnoba only hosts a very limited number of weddings each year.