- This event has passed.
Introduction to Meditation Practice with Lenny Willis
October 27, 2022 @ 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
One event on October 27, 2022 at 4:00 pm
This is a two part workshop. Your ticket books you a space in both nights.
- Part One: Thursday October 13
- Part Two: Thursday October 27
Tickets $20 | Limited to 20 |4PM to 7PM
In this class with Kripalu-trained teacher Lenny Willis, gain the tools you need to bring all the benefits of meditation into your daily life.
The two sessions with Lenny will cover
- The history and culture of meditation
- Its myriad benefits for both your body and your mind
- Experiencing different meditations
- Open conversation and questions to explore what works best for you
This is a two-part program. Both nights are covered by your ticket and should be attended for the complete learning experience.
- 4PM – Explore Alnoba’s grounds and art with a glass of wine from the cash bar
- 5PM – Workshop with Lenny Willis
- 6PM – Networking and meet & greet
- 7PM – Event ends
About Lenny Willis
Lenny is a Yoga Life Institute-certified yoga instructor, personal coach and meditation teacher. He has been teaching yoga since the mid-1990s and has trained at both the Kripalu Center for Yoga and Health and at Dave Druz’s Yoga Philosophy Immersion Course in Hawaii.