Alnoba Art Tours
June 24 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am$15
Tickets $15 per person. All proceeds donated to support Kensington’s Sawyer Park
Alnoba’s renowned art collection was created to inspire, delight, challenge and provoke.
Here, art isn’t something precious admired from a distance. It’s bold and wild, springing from Alnoba’s unique natural landscape and daring you to engage.
The collection includes masterworks by some of the most respected artists of our age, including Andy Goldsworthy, Orly Genger, Jaume Plensa, John Lopez, Allan Houser and Ursula von Rydingsvard.
On your tour, our enthusiastic volunteer guides will introduce you to the stories behind the artists and their work. Many of our pieces represent vital themes of social justice and sustainability, challenging us all to go one step further than we thought we could toward a better world.
Guided tour details
- Walk starts at 10AM promptly and lasts for roughly 90 minutes. Please make sure you are in the parking lot before then. Guide will meet you there.
- Guests must stay with the guide at all times.
- Please dress appropriately for exploring the outdoors.
- Wear appropriate footwear and bring a bottle of water and sunscreen.
- Be prepared to walk at an easy pace, with some breaks, for the full ninety minutes.
- Alnoba’s buildings are closed. Walkers may use the portable restroom in our parking lot.
- No dogs are permitted on the property.
- This is a walking tour only – no bicycles.
*Due to its location, the guided tour will not include Andy Goldsworthy, “Boulder House”.
The tour takes place outdoors, sometimes on uneven terrain, with a roughly 2 mile walk. The area around Andy Goldsworthy’s “Watershed Boulder” requires a climb up a fairly steep hill that may be difficult for those with mobility issues. Hiking shoes and casual attire recommended. Bring bug spray or sunscreen. No dogs permitted on the property.
Refund and weather policy
Tickets are non-refundable. Please note that all events at Alnoba are rain or shine. If an event is cancelled due to extreme weather you will receive an email notification. If you do not get an email notifying you that the event is cancelled, that means the event is still going forward as scheduled.
Private tours also available
Events full or looking for another date? We offer private art tours for $150 for up to 10 people. Available weekdays only and must be booked at least two weeks in advance. Call Sandra at 603.418.7411 to book.
Your ticket purchase supports getting kids outside
All proceeds from these events go to support Kensington’s Sawyer Park. This public park is 30+ acres of safe, beautifully-maintained space where families from across the Seacoast gather to meet, play and enjoy the outdoors. All proceeds from this event are donated and ticket sales are therefore nonrefundable.