Leading with Emotional Intelligence:
Emotional intelligence is defined as the ability to understand and manage your own emotions, as well as recognize and influence the emotions of those around you. It is the strongest predictor of performance in the workplace and unlike IQ, EI can be developed and optimized.
Leaders set the tone of their organization. If they lack emotional intelligence, it could have high stakes consequences such as poor performance, low engagement, and high turnover across their teams. By mastering emotional intelligence, you can continue to build your management skill set and take your team to new heights, all while enjoying a higher level of personal and professional satisfaction.
During this workshop, participants will:
• Learn what the four core competencies of EI are: Self-awareness, Self-Management, Social Awareness and Relationship Management
• Engage is group exercises to apply emotionally intelligent speaking and listening skills
• Debrief as a group, apply learnings to everyday context, and commit to action items for the week ahead.
After this workshop, participants will know how to:
• Listen closely and withhold judgement.
• Connect with employees on a personal level to drive their professional performance
• Implement tactics to manage personal emotions and maintain a positive outlook, despite setbacks
• Have the tools to better influence, coach and mentor others and resolve conflict effectively
Who Should Attend?
• New to Senior managers and leaders who strive to create a highly effective and empathetic workplace culture.
Come to Alnoba, or we can come to you! Inquire with us to book your own workshop!
Contact Wendy Manning: email@example.com
Stay up-to-date on our leadership development offerings and news!