Leading Through Crisis
Today’s world is not short on crisis. From volatile markets and climate concerns to political uncertainty and global pandemics, leaders need to be prepared for the unavoidable turbulence on the horizon.
At Pinnacle, we believe crisis can be a gift that can turn good organizations into great organizations if handled properly. Let us help you prepare to navigate your next inevitable crisis.
During this workshop, participants will:
• Review examples of companies who have thrived in crisis and adapt their strategies to your own organization
• Review the “Ten Keys of Leadership in Crisis” based on decades of
business and philanthropy experience.
• Develop a tool kit to better prepare for and respond to major events.
• Debrief as a group, apply learnings to everyday context, and commit to action items for the week ahead.
After this workshop, participants will know how to:
• Apply the Ten Keys to your own organization.
• Evaluate your organization’s performance in prior crisis’, identify top opportunities for growth and create a plan for the future.
• Have the tools to better coach and mentor leaders within your organization on how to be prepared for and lead through crisis.
Who Should Attend?
• Entrepreneurs, C-suite executives and Senior managers who strive to build a resilient workplace culture.
Come to Alnoba, or we can come to you! Inquire with us to book your own workshop!
Contact Wendy Manning: email@example.com
Stay up-to-date on our leadership development offerings and news!