NEW for 2024!
Increase Your Impact as a Leader-Coach:
How to drive sustainable change
When you hear the phrase “Performance Management” what comes to mind? Oftentimes we are told that phrase brings up negative feelings for employees who associate it mostly, if not only, with individuals who are not meeting expectations.
At Pinnacle, we believe “Performance Management” should not be a scary term only used when HR is in the room but instead a way of life – well, a way of work let’s call it – embedded in the culture of your team. It is put in practice by a leader’s commitment to consistently coaching every individual, both the top and bottom performers, to help make them and ultimately the team more successful.
Why are the most successful leaders great coaches? They care about the growth of individuals on their team and know the best way to help them take the next step is to not give the answers but challenge, through empowering questions, to find the answers.
As a coach, how can you best set your team up to make the “true change” you know is required for their long term success? We believe it starts with making the unconscious, conscious.
During this workshop, participants will:
• Understand why coaching should be their top priority and build a plan to remove any barriers in their way
• Assess the effectiveness of their current coaching strategy
• Understand what hidden factors are in play when coaching your team and how to pull them out to drive true change
• Debrief as a group, apply learnings to everyday context, and commit to action items for the week ahead.
After this workshop, participants will know how to:
• Adapt their coaching approach for all levels of performance
• Ask powerful questions that drive performance
• Understand how to use performance review cycles most effectively
Who Should Attend?
• New to Senior Leaders committed to their personal development seeking new ways to improve their team performance and create a workplace environment that inspires growth.
Upcoming Workshop: Wednesday, May 1st from 8AM – 11:30AM
Come to Alnoba, or we can come to you! Inquire with us to book your own workshop!
Contact Wendy Manning: email@example.com
Stay up-to-date on our leadership development offerings and news!