- This event has passed.
Outdoor & Unplugged: A Walk in the Woods
July 1 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Alnoba’s Outdoor & Unplugged series gets kids away from screens and out into the beauty of nature. Our “Walk in the Woods” events are family-friendly, volunteer-led guided walks through Alnoba’s forests and fields. Watch for our busy population of wild turkeys or try to spot some of the rare wildflowers that dot Alnoba’s landscape.
Rules and Guidelines
- Walk starts at 10AM promptly. Please make sure you are in the parking lot before then. Guide will meet you there.
- Guests must stay with the guide at all times.
- Wear appropriate footwear and bring a bottle of water and bug spray.
- Be prepared to walk at an easy pace, with some breaks, for the full two hours.
- Please maintain social distancing – that means staying at least six feet apart from other guests.
- Masks are recommended but not required.
- No children under 6 at this time.
- No dogs permitted on the property.
Suggested $5 donation per person, all proceeds go to support Sawyer Park.