Leadership Development Workshop: Feedback: Creating a Culture of Openness and Growth
December 6 @ 8:00 am - 11:30 am$199
Wednesday December 13, 2023
8:00AM to 11:30AM
Session fee: $199 per person/per workshop or 50% discount for all 5 workshops (Full day workshop not included – Please email us at email@example.com if you would like to register for all 5 workshops)
- Includes training, workbook, light breakfast
Feedback: Creating a Culture of Openness and Growth:
Having difficult conversations with employees is an inevitable part of leading and building a high performing team. Although giving direct feedback can be uncomfortable at times, effective leaders know it is critical to address conflict head on, with empathy, to create a healthy, open culture, focused on growth.
During this workshop, participants will:
• Learn the details of a three-step process to deliver effective feedback
• Practice giving feedback that is specific, actionable and inspiring
• Understand how to turn feedback into a two-way discussion to invite collaboration and build a culture of growth
• Debrief as a group, apply learnings to everyday context, and commit to action items for the week ahead.
After this workshop, participants will know how to:
• Properly prepare to deliver high-quality feedback
• Create an Environment of Openness
• Reduce defensiveness in teammates by aiming for understanding above consensus
• Have the tools to better influence, coach and mentor others
Who Should Attend?
• New to Senior managers and leaders who strive to create a highly effective and empathetic workplace culture.
- 8:00AM-9:00AM Light breakfast and networking
- 9:00AM-11:30AM Workshop
- 11:30AM Depart
Parking space is limited at Alnoba. If possible, please carpool with other guests of the event.
Refund and weather policy
Tickets are non-refundable, however you may transfer your ticket to a friend/colleague if you are not able to attend. We kindly ask that you please let us know if you need to transfer your ticket.
This event will be held indoors. Please note all events at Alnoba are rain or shine. If an event is cancelled due to extreme weather you will receive an email notification. If you do not get an email notifying you that the event is cancelled, that means the event is still going forward as scheduled.