Kids Interactive Playtime
July 26 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
One event on March 1, 2024 at 10:00 am
One event on April 19, 2024 at 10:00 am
One event on April 26, 2024 at 10:00 am
One event on July 26, 2024 at 10:00 am
One event on August 16, 2024 at 10:00 am
All proceeds donated to support Kensington’s Sawyer Park.
Walk roughly 60 minutes long along wooded trails with some mildly uneven terrain.
About The Event
We’re so excited to share our new Kids Interactive Playtime events with you! Our amazing docents will lead your kids on a fun-filled adventure through our mystical forested trails. They’ll get to unplug from electronics and engage with nature and the arts. With interactive pieces like Orly Genger’s ‘Going Going Gone’ and Patrick Dougherty’s ‘Jealous Wall’, your kids will have a blast climbing on and interacting with each piece they encounter, as well as learning about the stories behind the art. It’s a great opportunity to get outside and make some magical memories with your family. We can’t wait to see you there!
*Parents must be present for the duration of the tour.
*Kids 1 and under free admission.
Each guest will recieve a FREE hot beverage coupon on day of the tour from our Farm at Eastman’s Corner to enjoy. Located just one mile down the road! Stop by after the tour and grab a hot cocoa or latte. Farm address: 267 South Rd. Kensington, NH
Guided Tour Details
• Walk starts at 10AM promptly and lasts for roughly 60 minutes. Please make sure you are in the parking lot before then. Guide will meet you there.
• Guests must stay with the guide at all times.
• Please dress appropriately for exploring the outdoors. In winter, snow boots, insulated clothes, snow pants, walking sticks and ice spikes are recommended. In summer, please wear casual clothes, hiking boots, and bring bug spray and sunscreen.
• Be prepared to walk at an easy pace, with some breaks, for the full ninety minutes.
• Alnoba’s buildings are closed. Walkers may use the portable restroom in our parking lot.
• No dogs are permitted on the property.
• This is a walking tour only – no bicycles.
• Snowshoes are welcome when there is snow on the ground. We have limited pairs available to borrow or you may bring your own.
Refund and Weather Policy
Tickets are non-refundable. Please note that all events at Alnoba are rain or shine. If an event is cancelled due to extreme weather you will receive an email notification. If you do not get an email notifying you that the event is cancelled, that means the event is still going forward as scheduled.
Your Ticket Purchase Supports Getting Kids Outside
All proceeds from these events go to support Kensington’s Sawyer Park. This public park is 30+ acres of safe, beautifully-maintained space where families from across the Seacoast gather to meet, play and enjoy the outdoors. All proceeds from this event are donated and ticket sales are therefore nonrefundable.
Stay up-to-date on our leadership development offerings and news!