We’re excited to welcome the new year here at Alnoba. Like all challenges, 2020 taught us much about our strengths, our faults, our hopes and our resilience. We’re proud of how we’ve weathered the storm and humble about what we’ve had the opportunity to learn.
- We continued to safely host over 145 leadership offsites, youth events and corporate meetings throughout the year.
- We welcomed over 1,200 people to Alnoba’s unique and introspective property this year with our open property visits, meditation walks, art tours and nature walks.
- The Alnoba building was awarded Passive House Institute certification for its sustainable construction and an award for Excellence in Architecture Design by the AIA New Hampshire.
- We donated over a quarter of a million dollars to support the vital work of our key strategic partners, from lawsuits against big fossil fuel companies to building much-needed water infrastructure for the Navajo.
- We kept our Farm at Eastman’s Corner open throughout the pandemic, offering special services like curbside pickup and online ordering to better serve our community.
“If your dreams do not scare you, they are not big enough.”
-Ellen Johnson Sirleaf
We have great things planned for 2021.
- We’ll be bringing more great leaders and their teams to Alnoba to get aligned, tackle the hot issues and go move their organizations forward.
- We’re doubling our number of art tours to offer even more opportunities for our community to experience the beauty and peace of our property.
- We’ll support more strong leaders who saddle up to make the world a better place for all.
What mountains will you climb this year? We can’t wait to hear about them and to welcome you back to Alnoba.