Alnoba is currently accepting applications for the position of Director of Sales.
The ideal candidate for this position has that natural sales gift—the ability to turn a conversation into a sale and think entrepreneurially. Have proven leadership skills and experience that is in alignment with our social mission. You are confident, self-led, and goal-oriented with the ability to quickly drive results.
About Alnoba: Alnoba is a one of a kind Gathering Place located in Kensington, NH. Our primary mission for over 30 years has been to “Change People’s Lives “through experiential learning and personal reflection. We model our mission on four pillars. Leadership, Conservation, Wellness & Health and Art.
In this role, you will:
- Identify & build relationships with decision-makers at prospective client companies and organizations through networking, cold calls, social media, live events, and other means.
- Think outside the box and focus on how we can change people’s lives.
- Work with existing clients to identify services that can help them become a long term loyalty customer.
- Manage, direct and work collaboratively with internal events, marketing, and technical teams to drive sales efforts and meet client needs.
- Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Create and deliver proposals.
- Ability to create, manage and operate annual sales plan to meet long term sustainability goals.
- The ability to understand basic financial reporting.
You may be ideal for this position if you:
- Have a proven record of success building relationships with leaders CEOs, COOs, CFOs, CDOs.
- Possess excellent communication skills (telephone, email, and in-person).
- Are skilled at asking questions to complete a consultative sale.
- Are a self-starter who is organized and can work without direct supervision; able to ask for direction or additional help when needed.
- Fit the core values of our company:
- Be passionate & curious in work and in life.
- Act with confidence & humility.
- Listen carefully & learn continuously.
- Do what’s right for our clients, company & co-workers.
- Strive for excellence & get better every day.
- Manage outreach forecast with high level of detail.
- Exemplify Open and Courageous Communication and Risk Taking.
- Willingness to take risk in an entrepreneurial environment.
Salary: $80,000 to $100,000 based on experience
Job Location: Kensington, NH
This posting is for full-time, in-person employment.
To apply, email a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.