This listing is closed and no longer accepting applications.
Alnoba is seeking an experienced and driven Director of Sales to join our team.
What we’re looking for:
- At least ten years of sales experience in a related field which may include hotel or event space, nonprofit development or business services. We’ll want to see a history of progressively increasing responsibility on your resume.
- Deep and current familiarity with the New Hampshire, Greater Boston and Greater Portland (ME) markets for event and meeting space.
- Expertise at building and maintaining strong relationships with repeat clients.
Comfort working independently without direct supervision, asking for help when needed.
- Proven record of success building relationships directly with C-level executives.
- Openness to change and willingness to take risks in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Confident and effective communication skills.
- Strong experience with cold-calling and lead generation.
- Detail-oriented outlook with strong systems for tracking work and reporting progress.
- Openness to change, grace when accepting feedback fearlessness in calling out hot issues and readiness to step up with solutions.
In this role, you will:
- Work with existing clients to identify services that can help them become a long-term loyalty customer.
- Identify & build relationships with decision-makers at prospective client companies and organizations through networking, cold calls, social media, live events, and other means.
- Think outside the box about what Alnoba has to offer and how we can change people’s lives.
- Manage, direct and work collaboratively with internal events, marketing, and technical teams to drive sales efforts, meet client needs and ensure internal operating guidelines are followed.
- Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Create and deliver proposals.
- Create, manage and operate an annual sales plan to meet long term revenue goals.
- Manage basic financial reporting.
Alnoba is dedicated to developing courageous leadership and sustainability models to help change people’s lives, create stronger communities, and save the earth we share.
Our various entities, including Pinnacle Leadership & Team Development, The Farm at Eastman’s Corner, and the Alnoba Lewis Family Foundation, share a commitment that strong leaders make for stronger communities and a better planet for us all.
Our 400-acre property in Kensington, NH is New England’s most unique introspective site. We offer14,000 square feet of meeting and event space in our Passive House Institute-certified gathering place, overnight cabins and houses, outdoor meeting spaces, a renowned international sculpture collection, over ten miles of walking trails, ropes and aerial courses, a restored 19th century New Hampshire barn – and a broad menu of programs and events aimed at strengthening our connection to the natural world and nurturing the next generation of sustainability and social justice leaders.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: On-site in Kensington, NH 03833
Salary: 80-100K based on experience
To apply, email a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.