*Full Day* Keys to Leading High Performing Teams:
It’s no secret that developing and leading a high-performing team is essential for success in any field. But where do you start? It can be an overwhelming task but with the right tools, you can quickly make an impact and motivate your team to achieve great results.
During this workshop, participants will:
• Grow in 5 key leadership areas essential to high performing teams:
• Building a Foundation of Trust
• Setting & Communicating Expectations Effectively
• Driving Accountability
• Prioritizing Development of Your Team
• Authentic Difficult Conversations & Transformative Feedback
• Debrief as a group, apply learnings to everyday context, and commit to action items for the week ahead.
After this workshop, participants will know how to:
• Create and maintain a culture of trust & accountability
• Set clear and challenging goals that are measurable at all levels
• Deliver effective feedback and prioritize coaching time
• Leverage assessment tools to drive performance
Who Should Attend?
• New to Senior managers and leaders who strive to create a highly effective and empathetic workplace culture.
Come to Alnoba, or we can come to you! Inquire with us to book your own workshop!
Contact Wendy Manning: email@example.com
Stay up-to-date on our leadership development offerings and news!