Outdoor & Unplugged: Full Moon Woods Walk
June 24 @ 9:00 pm - 10:00 pm$15
Explore the exquisite peace and wonder of Alnoba’s unique and introspective landscape under the light of the full moon.
This guided walk will lead you across Alnoba’s fields and trails as you listen for the call of the barred owls or catch a porcupine wandering along his nightly business. You’ll stop to watch the full moon rise over the horizon from the height of our Big Top Field and see what some of our most popular artworks look like in that ethereal glow.
Tickets $15. All proceeds donated to Sawyer Park.
RULES AND GUIDELINES
- Walk starts at listed time promptly. Please make sure you are in the parking lot before then. Guide will meet you there.
- Guests must stay with the guide at all times.
- Wear appropriate footwear and bring a bottle of water and bug spray, flashlight or head lantern.
- Please maintain social distancing – that means staying at least six feet apart from other guests.
- Masks are recommended but not required for this all-outdoor event as long as social distancing is maintained.
- Alnoba’s buildings are closed. Walkers may use the portable restroom in our parking lot.
- No children under age 6 for this event.
- No dogs are permitted on the property.
Tickets are non-refundable. Please note that all events at Alnoba are rain or shine.