Outdoor & Unplugged: April Puddle Jumpers Family Playtime
April 29 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm$5
At Alnoba, we believe that art shouldn’t be intimidating. It should be fun! Our collection was created to get people outside, away from their screens and devices and back into nature.
Bring your kids to experience just how delightful reconnecting with the land can be during this guided outdoor playtime experience at Alnoba.
For April, we’ll do some spring puddle counting and mud-splashing along Alnoba’s trails as we learn about how the spring thaw rejuvenates the land. We’ll finish up by giving kids a chance to run, jump, climb and slide in the bright red waves of Orly Genger’s Going, Going, Gone sculpture or the twisty wooded maze of Patrick Dougherty’s Wildwood.
We hope it’s an afternoon that inspires your love for both art and the great outdoors.
Tickets $5 per person. All proceeds are donated to support Kensington’s Sawyer Park. Capacity limited to 15 people (adults and children).
RULES AND GUIDELINES
- Walk starts at 3PM promptly. Please make sure you are in the parking lot before then. Guide will meet you there.
- Guests must stay with the guide at all times.
- Wear appropriate footwear and bring a bottle of water, sunscreen and bug spray.
- Please maintain social distancing – that means staying at least six feet apart from other guests.
- Masks are required.
- Alnoba’s buildings are closed. Walkers may use the portable restroom in our parking lot.
- No dogs are permitted on the property.
Tickets are non-refundable. Please note that all events at Alnoba are rain or shine.