- This event has passed.
Outdoor & Unplugged: A Walk in the Woods
May 24 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Alnoba’s Outdoor & Unplugged series gets kids away from screens and out into the beauty of nature. Join Rose, our naturalist and farmer from Eastman’s Corner, for this family-friendly guided walk through Alnoba’s forests and fields. See how the ferns are unfurling or try to spot some of the rare wildflowers that dot Alnoba’s landscape.
Notes and Guidelines
- Walk starts at 10AM promptly. Please make sure you are in the parking lot before then.
- Guests must stay with the guide at all times.
- Wear appropriate footwear and bring a bottle of water.
- Be prepared to walk at an easy pace, with some breaks, for the full two hours.
- Please maintain social distancing – that means staying at least six feet apart from other guests.
- Masks are recommended but not required.
- No children under 6 at this time.