Outdoor & Unplugged: A Walk in the Woods
December 9 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am$15
Enjoy a guided family-friendly nature walk through Alnoba’s 400 acres of forests, ponds, trails, fields and art collection.
At Alnoba, we believe in the power of the outdoors to refresh, restore and inspire us all. Our Outdoor & Unplugged events are a perfect way for both children and adults to explore all that Alnoba has to offer.
Unplug from your daily routines, breathe the fresh air, feel the earth beneath your feet and rediscover the wonder of being in nature. Our well-informed volunteer guides will lead you across Alnoba’s 600 acres of walking trails, forests, fields and wetlands. You’ll hunt for acorns, chase butterflies in the fields, and get up close to our eclectic international art collection.
Come experience Alnoba’s extraordinary home for yourself.
Tickets $15 per person. All proceeds are donated to support Kensington’s Sawyer Park.
RULES AND GUIDELINES
- Walk starts at 10AM promptly. Please make sure you are in the parking lot before then. Guide will meet you there.
- Guests must stay with the guide at all times.
- Wear appropriate footwear and bring a bottle of water, sunscreen and bug spray.
- Be prepared to walk at an easy pace, with some breaks, for the full two hours.
- Alnoba’s buildings are closed. Walkers may use the portable restroom in our parking lot.
- No dogs are permitted on the property.
- Snowshoeing will be allowed if there is snow on the ground. You may bring your own snowshoes. Alnoba has a limited selection of snowshoes available to borrow.
Tickets are non-refundable. Please note that all events at Alnoba are rain or shine. If an event is cancelled due to extreme weather you will receive an email notification. If you do not get an email notifying you that the event is cancelled, that means the event is still going forward as scheduled.