Music Series: Vital Tones
September 21 @ 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Vital Tones is a mosaic of unique melodies, creative harmonies, and soul-filling lyrics. With a blend of covers and original music, Chris Guzikowski, Stefanie Guzikowski and Julie Alexander bring an array of vocals ranging from mellow to mighty and from silky to sultry. They deliver a mixture of Indie Rock and Americana music that leaves listeners longing for more.
This event will take place on the lawn by Alnoba’s 1848 Barn, next to the waters of Charward Pond. In the event of rain, we will move the music inside the barn. Cash bar with beer and wine available. Bring your own chairs and blankets and grab a spot.
• 4PM – Enjoy a glass of beer or wine from the cash bar and explore the property
• 5PM – Band starts
• 7PM – Event ends
Other Event Guidelines:
• Enter the property by the Pinnacle Studio – put 199 South Road, Kensington into your GPS
• After pulling into 199 South Road, proceed down the driveway and follow signs for parking
• No dogs, please – just your human family members
• Bug spray and sunscreen are recommended
• In the event of rain, the event will be held inside the 1848 Barn
Check them out here!