- This event has passed.
Music @ Alnoba with River Sister
September 28, 2022 @ 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Rock out to some great live music on a beautiful summer evening at Alnoba with our summer music series!
On September 28th, we’re hosting River Sister, playing jazzy original folk lush with the harmonies of vocalists Stefanie Guzikowski and Elissa Margolin. It’s a feel-good, joyous sound perfect for enjoying with the whole family under a blue sky.
This event will take place on the lawn by Alnoba’s 1848 Barn, next to the waters of Charward Pond. In the event of rain, we will move the music inside the barn.
Cash bar with beer and wine available. Bring your own chairs and blankets and grab a spot.
- 4PM – Enjoy a glass of beer or wine from the cash bar and explore the property
- 5PM – Band starts
- 7PM – Event ends
Other event guidelines:
- Enter the property by the Pinnacle Studio – put 199 South Road, Kensington into your GPS.
- No dogs, please – just your human family members
- After pulling into 199 South Road, proceed down the driveway and follow signs for parking
- Bug spray and sunscreen are recommended
- In the event of rain, the event will be held inside the 1848 Barn