Leadership Development Workshop: Leading with Emotional Intelligence
May 15 @ 8:00 am - 11:30 am$199
Leading with Emotional Intelligence
Wednesday, May 15th, 2024 | 8:00 AM – 11:30 AM
Cost: $199 per person
Emotional intelligence is defined as the ability to understand and manage your own emotions, as well as recognize and influence the emotions of those around you. It is the strongest predictor of performance in the workplace and unlike IQ, EQ can be developed and optimized.
Effective leadership is directly correlated to an individual’s EQ. Whether it is the ability to self-reflect, read the room or find ways to motivate different personality types, top leaders score high in the 4 competencies of EQ and if not, know where they stand and work to improve upon it. Want to know where you stand? And different tools and practices on how to strengthen both your own EQ and your teams?
During this workshop, participants will:
• Understand what the four core competencies of EQ are: Self-awareness, Self-Management, Social Awareness and Relationship Management
• Assess where they are within each and learn strategies to increase their specific opportunities in both themselves and their team
• Debrief as a group, apply learnings to everyday context, and commit to action items for the week ahead
After this workshop, participants will know how to:
• Have the tools to better influence, coach and mentor others and resolve conflict effectively
• Implement daily practices to increase their EQ
• Lead their teams in how to assess their own EQ and create actions plans to improve performance
- 8:00AM-9:00AM Light breakfast and networking
- 9:00AM-10:15AM Workshop (Part I)
- 10:15AM-10:30AM Break
- 10:30AM-11:30AM Workshop (Part 2)
- 11:30AM Depart
Who Should Attend?
• New to Senior Leaders committed to their personal development seeking new ways to improve their team performance and create a workplace environment that inspires growth.
Tickets are non-refundable, however you may transfer your ticket to a friend/colleague if you are not able to attend. We kindly ask that you please let us know if you need to transfer your ticket. This event will be held indoors. Please note all events at Alnoba are rain or shine. If an event is canceled due to extreme weather you will receive an email notification. If you do not get an email notifying you that the event is canceled, that means the event is still going forward as scheduled.
Come to Alnoba, or we can come to you! Inquire with us to book your own workshop!
Contact Wendy Manning: firstname.lastname@example.org
Stay up-to-date on our leadership development offerings and news!