Leadership Development Workshop: Leading Through Crisis
October 11 @ 8:00 am - 11:30 am$199
Wednesday October 11, 2023
8:00AM to 11:30AM
Session fee: $199 per person/per workshop or 50% discount for all 5 workshops (Full day workshop not included – Please email us at email@example.com if you would like to register for all 5 workshops)
Includes training, workbook, light breakfast
Leading Through Crisis:
Today’s world is not short on crisis. From volatile markets and climate concerns to political uncertainty and global pandemics, leaders need to be prepared for the unavoidable turbulence on the horizon.
At Pinnacle, we believe crisis can be a gift that can turn good organizations into great organizations if handled properly. Let us help you prepare to navigate your next inevitable crisis.
During this workshop, participants will:
• Review examples of companies who have thrived in crisis and adapt their strategies to your own organization
• Review the “Ten Keys of Leadership in Crisis” based on decades of
business and philanthropy experience.
• Develop a tool kit to better prepare for and respond to major events.
• Debrief as a group, apply learnings to everyday context, and commit to action items for the week ahead.
After this workshop, participants will know how to:
• Apply the Ten Keys to your own organization.
• Evaluate your organization’s performance in prior crisis’, identify top opportunities for growth and create a plan for the future.
• Have the tools to better coach and mentor leaders within your organization on how to be prepared for and lead through crisis.
Who Should Attend?
• Entrepreneurs, C-suite executives and Senior managers who strive to build a resilient workplace culture.
8:00AM-9:00AM Light breakfast and networking
Parking space is limited at Alnoba. If possible, please carpool with other guests of the event.
Refund and weather policy
Tickets are non-refundable, however you may transfer your ticket to a friend/colleague if you are not able to attend. We kindly ask that you please let us know if you need to transfer your ticket.
This event will be held indoors. Please note all events at Alnoba are rain or shine. If an event is cancelled due to extreme weather you will receive an email notification. If you do not get an email notifying you that the event is cancelled, that means the event is still going forward as scheduled.