Leadership Development Workshop: Keys to Success: Clear Goals, Strong Actions and Resiliency
April 3 @ 8:00 am - 11:30 am$199
Keys to Success: Clear Goals, Strong Actions and Resiliency
Wednesday, April 3rd, 2024 | 8:00 AM – 11:30 AM
Cost: $199 per person
Goal clarity is a necessity to create an environment that encourages accountability, strong enough actions to achieve goals, and ownership over results. If the destination is clear, teams can work together to take big enough swings and use the collective brainpower to overcome set-backs and obstacles.
During this workshop, participants will:
• Learn the importance of setting crystal clear goals and ensuring team members are aligned to them
• Learn effective ways to raise and resolve the hottest issues standing in your way by leveraging the brainpower of your team
• Learn how to assess whether actions are strong enough to drive desired results and tools to build resiliency
• Debrief as a group, apply learnings to everyday context, and commit to action items for the week ahead
After this workshop, participants will know how to:
• Create and maintain a culture that is focused on accountability and getting results
• Help your team set clear and challenging goals that are measurable at all levels
• Build more resiliency in themselves and their teams by focusing on the controllable and taking strong actions
- 8:00AM-9:00AM Light breakfast and networking
- 9:00AM-10:15AM Workshop (Part I)
- 10:15AM-10:30AM Break
- 10:30AM-11:30AM Workshop (Part 2)
- 11:30AM Depart
Who Should Attend?
• New to Senior Leaders committed to their personal development seeking new ways to improve their team performance and create a workplace environment that inspires growth.
Tickets are non-refundable, however you may transfer your ticket to a friend/colleague if you are not able to attend. We kindly ask that you please let us know if you need to transfer your ticket. This event will be held indoors. Please note all events at Alnoba are rain or shine. If an event is canceled due to extreme weather you will receive an email notification. If you do not get an email notifying you that the event is canceled, that means the event is still going forward as scheduled.
Come to Alnoba, or we can come to you! Inquire with us to book your own workshop!
Contact Wendy Manning: firstname.lastname@example.org
Stay up-to-date on our leadership development offerings and news!