Full Moon Walk: Corn Moon
September 10 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$35
Alnoba’s Full Moon Walks are one of our most popular events, taking an intimate group of guests on a guided walk through Alnoba’s artwork, fields and trails under the light of the full moon. Finish the evening with a gathering around the bonfire in our Big Top Field.
Our guides will share stories of the history of Alnoba’s land. In September, we will explore the myths and stories of the Corn Moon, named for the harvest of this key Indigenous crop.
Rules and guidelines
- Walk starts promptly at 6PM. Please make sure you are in the parking lot before then. Guide will meet you there.
- Guests must stay with the guide at all times.
- Wear appropriate footwear and bring a bottle of water and bug spray, flashlight or head lantern.
- Alnoba’s buildings are closed. Walkers may use the portable restroom in our parking lot.
- No children under age 6 for this event.
- No dogs are permitted on the property.
Refund and weather policy
Tickets are non-refundable. Please note that all events at Alnoba are rain or shine. If an event is cancelled due to extreme weather you will receive an email notification. If you do not get an email notifying you that the event is cancelled, that means the event is still going forward as scheduled.