Full Moon Walk: Sturgeon Moon
August 1 @ 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm$25
Alnoba’s Full Moon Walks are one of our most popular events, taking an intimate group of guests on a guided walk through Alnoba’s artwork, fields and trails under the light of the full moon. Finish the evening with a gathering around the bonfire in our Big Top Field and see what some of our most popular artworks look like in that ethereal glow. The walk will last roughly 90-120 minutes.
Our guides will share stories of the history of Alnoba’s land. In August, we will be celebrating the Sturgeon Moon, named for the large number of sturgeon fish that were found in the Great Lakes in North American during this time of year. Sturgeons are the oldest and largest native species in the Great Lakes and were essential for Native American tribes living in that area.
Rules and guidelines
- Walk starts promptly at 7:30PM. Please make sure you are in the parking lot before then. Guide will meet you there.
- Guests must stay with the guide at all times.
- Wear appropriate footwear and bring a bottle of water and bug spray, flashlight or head lantern.
- Alnoba’s buildings are closed. Walkers may use the portable restroom in our parking lot.
- No children under age 6 for this event.
- No dogs are permitted on the property.
Refund and weather policy
Tickets are non-refundable. Please note that all events at Alnoba are rain or shine. If an event is cancelled due to extreme weather you will receive an email notification. If you do not get an email notifying you that the event is cancelled, that means the event is still going forward as scheduled.