Full Moon Walk: Strawberry Moon
June 3 @ 8:00 pm - 9:30 pm$25
Alnoba’s Full Moon Walks are one of our most popular events, taking an intimate group of guests on a guided walk through Alnoba’s artwork, fields and trails under the light of the full moon. Finish the evening with a gathering around the bonfire in our Big Top Field and see what some of our most popular artworks look like in that ethereal glow. The walk will last roughly 90-120 minutes.
Our guides will share stories of the history of Alnoba’s land. This month, we’ll explore how the June full moon is named differently in diverse parts of the world – Strawberry Moon after the seasonal harvest in North America, Rose Moon in Europe, and Hot Moon to signal the start of summer heat in other cultures.
*Please note we cannot guarantee the moon will be visible due to the natural elements.
Rules and guidelines
- Walk starts promptly at 8:00PM. Please make sure you are in the parking lot before then. Guide will meet you there.
- Guests must stay with the guide at all times.
- Wear appropriate footwear and bring a bottle of water and bug spray, flashlight or head lantern.
- Alnoba’s buildings are closed. Walkers may use the portable restroom in our parking lot.
- No children under age 6 for this event.
- No dogs are permitted on the property.
Refund and weather policy
Tickets are non-refundable. Please note that all events at Alnoba are rain or shine. If an event is cancelled due to extreme weather you will receive an email notification. If you do not get an email notifying you that the event is cancelled, that means the event is still going forward as scheduled.