- This event has passed.
Full Moon Walk: Flower Moon
May 16 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm$35
Alnoba’s Full Moon Walks are one of our most popular events, taking an intimate group of guests on a guided walk through Alnoba’s artwork, fields and trails under the light of the full moon.
Our guides will share stories of the history of Alnoba’s land. In May, we’ll be exploring the theme of the Flower Moon, an Indigenous American term that comes from the blooms that appear in North American around this time.
Rules and guidelines
- Walk starts promptly at 7PM. Please make sure you are in the parking lot before then. Guide will meet you there.
- Guests must stay with the guide at all times.
- Wear appropriate footwear and bring a bottle of water and bug spray, flashlight or head lantern.
- Alnoba’s buildings are closed. Walkers may use the portable restroom in our parking lot.
- No children under age 6 for this event.
- No dogs are permitted on the property.
Refund and weather policy
Tickets are non-refundable. Please note that all events at Alnoba are rain or shine. If an event is cancelled due to extreme weather you will receive an email notification. If you do not get an email notifying you that the event is cancelled, that means the event is still going forward as scheduled.