Full Moon Walk: Blue Moon
August 30 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm$25
Alnoba’s Full Moon Walks are one of our most popular events, taking an intimate group of guests on a guided walk through Alnoba’s artwork, fields and trails under the light of the full moon. Finish the evening with a gathering around the bonfire in our Big Top Field and see what some of our most popular artworks look like in that ethereal glow. The walk will last roughly 90-120 minutes.
Our guides will share stories of the history of Alnoba’s land. In August, we will be celebrating the Blue Moon, whose name origin has been disputed by many throughout the centuries. Some believe the term “blue moon” means something rare and may have originated from when smoke and ashes after a volcanic eruption turned the Moon blue. The term has also made it’s way into music and sang by many beloved musicians.
*Please note we cannot guarantee the moon will be visible due to the natural elements.
Rules and guidelines
- Walk starts promptly at 7:00PM. Please make sure you are in the parking lot before then. Guide will meet you there.
- Guests must stay with the guide at all times.
- Wear appropriate footwear and bring a bottle of water and bug spray, flashlight or head lantern.
- Alnoba’s buildings are closed. Walkers may use the portable restroom in our parking lot.
- No children under age 6 for this event.
- No dogs are permitted on the property.
Refund and weather policy
Tickets are non-refundable. Please note that all events at Alnoba are rain or shine. If an event is cancelled due to extreme weather you will receive an email notification. If you do not get an email notifying you that the event is cancelled, that means the event is still going forward as scheduled.