Family Playtime: Walk at Alnoba
June 30 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm$10
Bring your kids to experience just how delightful reconnecting with the land can be during this guided outdoor playtime experience at Alnoba.
Kids will enjoy a short guided nature walk across Alnoba’s trails, led by one of our fun and informative volunteer guides, then finish up with a chance to run, jump, climb and slide in the bright red waves of Orly Genger’s Going, Going, Gone sculpture or explore the twisty wooded maze of Patrick Dougherty’s Wildwood.
Rules and guidelines
- Walk starts at 3PM promptly. Please make sure you are in the parking lot before then. Guide will meet you there.
- Guests must stay with the guide at all times.
- Wear appropriate footwear and bring a bottle of water, sunscreen and bug spray.
- Alnoba’s buildings are closed. Walkers may use the portable restroom in our parking lot.
- No dogs are permitted on the property.
Refund and weather policy
Tickets are non-refundable. Please note that all events at Alnoba are rain or shine. If an event is cancelled due to extreme weather you will receive an email notification. If you do not get an email notifying you that the event is cancelled, that means the event is still going forward as scheduled.
Private tours also available
Events full or looking for another date? We offer private art tours for $150 for up to 10 people. Available weekdays only and must be booked at least two weeks in advance. Call Sandra at 603.418.7411 to book.
Your ticket purchase supports getting kids outside
All proceeds from these events go to support Kensington’s Sawyer Park. This public park is 30+ acres of safe, beautifully-maintained space where families from across the Seacoast gather to meet, play and enjoy the outdoors. All proceeds from this event are donated and ticket sales are therefore nonrefundable.