“Now I see the secret of making the best person; it is to grow in the open air and eat and sleep with the earth.”
As our community of neighbors, clients and friends struggle with the COVID-19 pandemic, Alnoba continues to look for ways to make a difference. That’s why we’ve decided to temporarily open our 400 acre private property to visitors as we face this crisis.
We welcome you to reserve a time to walk our ten miles of trails, explore our forests, and soak up the peace of our fields and streams. Experience our eclectic international art collection. Contemplate the wisdom of our elders inscribed into the rocks and benches that dot the property. Have a picnic on one of our lawns. (Our sister property, The Farm at Eastman’s Corner, offers a range of fresh and healthy grab-and-go meals and snacks.)
HOW IT WORKS
To assist with social distancing, we are limiting the number of cars per hour coming to the property. Please use Eventbrite to schedule the date and time of your visit.
If your plans change and you can’t come, cancel via Eventbrite or email email@example.com to make room for other guests.
Please note that our visitation policy may change due to the evolving health and safety situation. Guests who have registered on Eventbrite will be notified of changes, and we will also post updates to this webpage.
We believe strongly in the healing and rejuvenating power of nature. We hope that this special access to the sacred land of Alnoba will lift spirits, provide opportunities for exercise, and help heal some of the wounds of this challenging moment in history.
Notes and Guidelines
Alnoba is private property that the Lewis family have generously offered to share with the community during this challenging time. We ask our visitors to respect the following rules and guidelines.
- Guests must register on Eventbrite before visiting the property, agree to the waiver and respect the posted visitation hours.
- Alnoba gates close at 5PM sharp. Please exit the property before then.
- The entrance to Alnoba is at 24 Cottage Road. Please do not enter the property except through 24 Cottage Road.
- No dogs are permitted on the property.
- No bicycles or motorized vehicles.
- We strongly recommend that our visitors maintain social distancing. Organized group visits are not permitted at this time.
- There is a portable toilet in our parking lot but all other facilities and buildings are closed to the public.
- We welcome you to explore our art collection but please refrain from touching or climbing on the installations.
- Please do not try to climb or access the ropes course.
- Respect closed gates and private property signs.
- All waste is carry-in, carry-out.
An Alnoba staff member will be present in the Alnoba building during open hours. Please call 603-418-7412 if you have questions or require assistance. Any questions about Alnoba’s open property hours can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.